DATA PRIVACY CONSENT
You further confirm and declare that:
You are aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all operations carried out on the data transmitted by you to Sacoor, whether by automated means or not, for the purposes of; improving the functioning and functionalities of the Sacoor website (including but limited to where this data is aggregated and treated in a statistical and anonymous manner); improving and customizing the services provided to you; processing transactions related to you; contacting you via email, calls or text messages with information and updates on your orders and contacts with us, as well as information on new related products or services; interacting with you on social media and reproducing your publicly published content where you have referred to or tagged us, our brands, products and services; as well as your Sacoor Club membership and/or status;
- You are aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all operations carried out on the data transmitted by you to Sacoor, whether by automated means or not, for the purposes ofimproving the functioning and functionalities of the Sacoor website (including but limited to where this data is aggregated and treated in a statistical and anonymous manner); improving and customizing the services provided to you; processing transactions related to you; contacting you via email, calls or text messages with information and updates on your orders and contacts with us, as well as information on new related products or services; interacting with you on social media and reproducing your publicly published content where you have referred to or tagged us, our brands, products and services; as well as your Sacoor Club membership and/or status;
- You accept that your data may be transferred to Sacoor’s subcontractors for the purpose of conducting research and analysis on our services; competitions, promotions, consumer or market studies. You are aware that your data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third parties outside the Sacoor Group, nor will it be processed for any purposes other than the above;
- You acknowledge that your data provided to us will be stored for the duration of your Sacoor Club membership and for as long as you wish to continue benefiting from it;
- You accept and consent to the free use and/or reproduction by us of your publicly available and/or published social media content where you have specifically referred to or tagged us, our brands, products and services;
- You are aware that you may oppose, limit, amend or request the deletion of your personal data by sending us an email to: email@example.com, as well as to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities;
- Your consent to all of the above is granted freely and voluntarily;
- You are at least 16 years of age.
* Sacoor and Sacoor Brothers Group mean Zorion - Trading, llc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, group companies and the companies under the same ownership or management control.
Please read the following terms carefully.
This site shall not collect your personal data unless you provide it voluntarily. This means that we will not know your name, your e-mail address or any other personal information unless you have created an account, log in at our site or have accessed it from a link included in an e-mail sent by us.
We collect your personal data if and when you register on our website and/or fill in any form provided by us asking for certain personal data. When registering at our website, you may be asked to provide your name, address, contact details, date of birth and other relevant information. You may also visit our website anonymously, in which case you may have limited access to the certain features offered on our website.
Use of your personal data and publicly published content
We may use and process your personal data for the following purposes:
• to personalize your experience with us
• to improve the services and resources available on our site
• to improve customer service in general
• to process your transactions
• to contact you
• to run a competition, promotion, research or another resource
• to provide visibility to your public references to us, our products and services
Your data, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged transferred or given to any other company outside of the Sacoor Brothers Group*, for any reason, without your consent, serving mostly to allow you to use or access any benefits offered by the Sacoor Club loyalty program. Nevertheless, for your convenience and so that you can fully benefit from the advantages and promotions offered by Sacoor, in particular as a member of the Sacoor Club, Sacoor hereby informs you that your data will be transmitted to Sacoor Brothers Group operating companies, incorporated in every country where Sacoor is present, whether under Sacoor’s direct operation or authorized operation under distribution, licensing or franchising arrangements.
We may also use and provide clustered and statistical information to third parties to monitor the use of our website, to help us develop and improve the website and our services. This data does not include information that could be used to identify a specific individual.
Also, we may retweet, repost, repin your publications in social media platforms where you have tagged us, our brands, products and services.
We may use your contact details to send you information and updates regarding your orders, transactions and the Sacoor Club membership. We may also contact you for occasional Sacoor updates about products or services.
Also, from time to time, we may provide your data to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes only, so that we can monitor and improve the services we offer to you.
We and/or our subcontractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone asking your opinion on our products and services.
Note: if you wish to cancel the subscription of future e-mails at any time, please note the detailed information for cancellation at the bottom of the e-mail.
Protection of your information
We adhere to the industry standards for protecting your data during transfer. Once received by us, we take several measures for ensuring the security of your personal data.
HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO METHOD OF ELECTRONIC TRANSFER OR STORAGE IS 100% SECURE.
THEREFORE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY COMPLAINTS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR RESULTING LOSSES OR DAMAGE TO YOU OR ANY USER RELATED TO COMPUTER FRAUD, RISKS OR ANY OTHER INFRACTION OR CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE YOUR DATA IS ACCESSED OR DISCLOSED WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION.
We may use technologies such as cookies to register login information, collect website hits and collect data related to our web pages that allow us to continue improving our services and provide better and more useful resources to our users and visitors.
Cookies are information normally used by sites for the purpose of, as an example, keeping a record of preferences and patterns. Cookies do not identify a user or visitor.
How you should guarantee your data security
For your privacy, we recommend not including sensitive, personal or confidential data in the e-mails you send us. Please do not include credit card details or any other sensitive and/or personal information in the e-mails you send us.
We do not knowingly collect minor’s personal data. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow your children to transfer personal information without your permission.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IDENTIFICATION DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU CHOOSE TO INCLUDE OR TRANSFER IN PUBLIC FORUMS SUCH AS AN AREA FOR COMMENTS OR ANY OTHER PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE AREA THAT WE ADMINISTER OR MANAGE.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We will not sell, market or transfer your personal data to third parties. This does not include reliable third parties that we have engaged to help us manage our website, apps for mobile devices, operate our business or provide services to our customers, subject to these parties agreeing to keep and treat this information as confidential and personal to you. We may also disclose your personal data when we believe that such disclosure is appropriate and/or necessary to comply with the law, to implement our website policies or to protect our rights, security and property. However, visitor information that is not personally identifiable may be provided to other parties for marketing or advertising purposes or other uses.
You should be aware that while you are on a website operated by us, you may be directed to links to other websites. Also, from time to time, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our platforms. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. These privacy policies are beyond our control and we take no responsibility for their content and practices. Nevertheless, we welcome any feedback you may wish to share with us in that respect, as part of the continuing concern to protect the integrity of our site and platforms.
Deadline for keeping your personal data
The personal data you provide us will be kept for a maximum period of ten years after your last purchase at a Sacoor shop or platform.
To ensure that you are aware of your rights, in accordance with the applicable law, we wish to inform you that:
Your personal data belongs to you. You have the right to access, amend, limit or delete the data, object to its processing and ask us for it.
We will make every effort to keep your personal data up-to-date and protected in accordance with industry standards.
You have the right to lodge a complaint. Please, kindly contact us through phone or email.